Thursday, 31 January 2013

.The Bordeux coat.










 Excuse me about that I have not posted anything for a long time but I have exams and so many works for my school. I decided to post a look with my new bordeaux coat which I found in a great discount at h&m. I wear biker boots which complete a more romantic rock style.The tights also complements the whole idea, these i bought from Asos. HERE  I really love the confusion of two looks. You?

[coat,biker boots,sweater_H&M,dress_Stradivarius,tights,rings_Asos,round-glasses_Zara]
Hope u like it!!
Cheers! 

6 comments:

  1. Your coat is very cool!
    New post on chic-aholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous and chic, really love that coat <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give me your figure please! Legs to die for.

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! Love your tights :)

    ReplyDelete